VIDEO: HIIT Upper Body Home Workout

Spread the love

HIIT Upper Body Workout with Christina from BodyRebooted.com

I love this upper body HIIT workout because time just flies by and you’re done before you know it!

I am really partial to this workout and do it at least twice a week while I’m waiting for my son to get off the bus. The time literally flies by and because you’re using light weights, your body will be burning more calories for longer.

Don’t have any light dummbells? Don’t worry! Grab a water bottle or a can of beans and you’ll be good to go!

As always I am using my favorite Manduka Mat & using my lightweight dumbbells (optional). Remember to always listen to your body and modify when you need to and don’t forget to stretch!

Ready to go? Grab some water and hit play!

If you’d like to support Body Rebooted on Patreon your donation is greatly appreciated. Please visit: https://www.patreon.com/BodyRebootedFitness

• 30 seconds: Jumping Jacks
  • 30 seconds: REST
  • 30 seconds: Windshield Wipers
  • 30 seconds: Reverse Crunches
  • 30 seconds: Bicycles
  • 30 seconds: Plank
  • 30 seconds: REST

COMPLETE CIRCUIT IN FULL, HYDRATE AND REPEAT 1 MORE TIME FOR A FULL 20 MINUTE WORKOUT AND DON’T FORGET TO HAVE A GREAT STRETCH SESSION AFTERWARDS! 🙂

DID YOU USE A HRM? HOW MANY CALORIES DID YOU BURN? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

DISCLAIMER: Please check with your doctor before starting any workout program. Any users of this workout assume the risk of injury resulting from performing the exercises or utilizing any suggested equipment. Take care in the equipment you use, stay hydrated and always listen to your body.

This HIIT workout is giving me incredible results! Try it out and watch the video on the blog: BodyRebooted.com

Spread the love

xo,Christina

10 Comments

1. Looks like a GREAT workout!!!

Comment by Heather — 30 October, 2017 @ 8:17 am

2. Thanks so much Heather!

Comment by Christina Russell — 30 October, 2017 @ 11:58 am

3. Oh this is great! I’ve just been doing lower body workouts for ages and always forget about my arms. This workout looks good because you get a bit of lower body workout in and work the upper body. Need to get my butt into gear – thanks for the inspo!

Comment by Melanie — 30 October, 2017 @ 8:20 am

4. I always like to throw a little lower body in for us ladies 😉

Comment by Christina Russell — 30 October, 2017 @ 11:58 am

5. The weather is too cold for me to want to go running today, so this is perfect for me to make sure I still get some exercise in! I will definitely be doing this workout this morning!

Comment by Kate K — 30 October, 2017 @ 8:54 am

6. It is so cold here in GA too! Hope it warms you up!

Comment by Christina Russell — 30 October, 2017 @ 11:57 am

7. Great information for a fantastic overall workout that you can do at home. I look forward to trying it!

Comment by Fashion & Invites — 30 October, 2017 @ 11:17 am

8. I hope you like it!

Comment by Christina Russell — 30 October, 2017 @ 11:57 am

9. Wow, this seems like an really intense and hard workout. I will make sure to try it as I was looking something in this manner recently 🙂 Thanks a lot for sharing it!

Comment by Brian — 19 November, 2017 @ 11:18 am

10. Let me know what you think when you get a chance to try it out!

Comment by Christina Russell — 19 November, 2017 @ 12:29 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.