I am super excited about today’s post as I am IN LOVE with the Manduka Pro Mat.
Like most people starting out in yoga or DDP Yoga a $12.99 yoga mat from Target definitely fit the bill. The color selection was pretty and the mat felt like it did it’s job so I never really paid too much attention to it. It wasn’t until I received the Manduka Black Mat Pro last Christmas that I realized just what I was missing out on! Here’s some specs on The Black Mat (formerly known as the Black Mat or Black Mat PRO):
- 7-9 lbs depending on length (71″ or 85″)
- great for hot yoga and DDP yoga
- zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- backed by a lifetime guarantee
- superior wear & longevity
- luxuriously dense and cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
- slip-resistance, non-sticky
- 100% latex free
- Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
If you get a chance - try out someone’s Manduka Black Mat and you will see the difference in your workout immediately! It will truly revolutionize your practice.
Want one for yourself? Well today is your lucky day! I’ve partnered up with Manduka to give away ONE MANDUKA PRO MAT and 1 free month subscription to Udaya Yoga (http://www.udaya.com)! This giveaway will only last for 2 weeks so click below and get your entry in today. Then come back tomorrow and every day thereafter and enter again! Contest ends on Wednesday, May 14th at 11:59pm and Manduka will notify the winner directly at the end of the giveaway. Good luck!
Click the picture to enter!