The most common thread among motivated people are those that made the decision to do something, expect that they will achieve it, and continue to take action and push through their daily obstacles until they reach it. Anything is possible!
What can you do right now to increase your motivation?
- Believe that your goal isn’t just possible, but possible for YOU to achieve.
- Set up a plan for pitfalls. Take your hiccup and turn it into an opportunity. (Support systems are great for rough days)
- Push forward. Be ready to go after your goal on your good AND your bad days. Don’t quit, no matter what!
- Reward yourself! You deserve it!
- Share your story. You never know who you may help along the way.
I wouldn’t be where I am today without the amazing support of my family and the belief that I can change my life and be who I want to be. Never give up!