March is National Nutrition Month and with kids’ spring breaks on the horizon, you may be planning a family trip (or looking for ways to keep the kids busy at home!). If travel adventures or at-home bonding is part of your spring break schedule, healthy kid-friendly snacks are a must (or, if you’re staying in a kid-free zone, I’m pretty sure you’ll love these for yourself!). Eating the right foods can help lower stress, maintain healthy eating, and keep everybody happy and in a better mood.
Check out these healthy snack ideas to keep you energized, healthy, & happy and then enter my giveaway to win them all! That’s right - one lucky winner will win everything listed below! Winner will be notified by email. Good luck!!
- Salba Chia seeds – Just because you’re traveling doesn’t mean you can leave behind your health! Keep your family full, focused and happy with Salba Chia seeds. Salba BOOST packets are individual servings that are easy to take on-the-go – just add to water, juice, yogurt or cereal for a daily boost of Omega-3s, fiber, antioxidants and more! Check them out: www.facebook.com/salbasmart
- Love Grown Foods Granola – Of course granola for a great snack! A quick and easy snack for breakfast, lunch or whenever, Love Grown Foods granola is made with no genetically modified ingredients, artificial sweeteners, hydrogenated oils or preservatives. The company is passionate about creating healthy, delicious foods, and is committed to educating kids on the importance of eating a healthy breakfast. Whether you’re 5 or 50, these are a delicious and nutritious snack! Check them out: https://www.facebook.com/
- Orgain Nutritional Shake – These ready-to-drink organic shakes are made for people on-the-go! Formulated for perfectly balanced nutrition, including 16 grams of protein and organic fiber, these gluten- and soy-free drinks come in four flavors: Sweet Vanilla Bean, Creamy Chocolate Fudge, Ice Café Mocha and Strawberries & Cream. Check them out: https://www.facebook.com/
- Justin’s Nut Butter – Adding some protein to your travel schedule can be as easy as a squeeze pouch of Justin’s all-natural peanut butter! Perfect for fast and easy PB&J’s, or adding a little sweetness to bananas, apples or celery sticks, you can be SuperMom to your kids. Check them out: https://www.facebook.com/
- Annie’s – If you’re searching for good-feelin’ travel snack companions, it doesn’t get much better than Annie’s. From Cheddar Bunnies, to Bunny Grahams and Chocolate Chip granola bars, there’s something for everyone (adults included)! The best part? Annie’s snacks are made with only real-food ingredients, so there are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Something you can feel good about! Check them out: https://www.facebook.com/
- Made In Nature – These organic dried fruits are an easy way to enjoy a delicious snack while getting the nutrition and flavor of fruits, making it easy for you to take pineapple, figs, apricots, apples, bananas and more with you wherever you go! With no added sugar, chemicals or artificial anything, the dried fruits provide wholesome fiber and nutrients (and they’re great to add to hot cereal or oatmeal!). Check them out: https://www.facebook.com/