This pre-workout powder goes by many names; like GoGo Juice, Mama’s Crack Juice, and GetUpAndGo, but it’s official name is Energize.
If you’ve ever struggled with low energy or lack of focus - this may be just what you need. I’ve been taking it daily for almost 2 years and I can tell you that it is LIFE!
So let’s break it down and talk about the benefits and what’s inside.
- Increased energy and endurance
- Improved exercise performance
- Sharpened focus & reaction time
- Increased muscle power output
- Delay of exercise-induced muscle fatigue
So what does all that mean?
It means that you can workout hard and with more focus to get the MOST out of your workout. You’ll burn more calories and you’ll be less sore after!
- Beta-alanine: this amino acid helps delay exercise-induced fatigue so you can push harder and last longer.
- Low-dose caffeine from green tea and coffee bean extract: low-dose caffeine helps enhance performance and improve reaction time and focus. It’s both a mental and physical boost!
- Quercetin: This yellow phytonutrient helps improve endurance and delays exercise-induced muscle fatigue so you can get through the toughest of workouts!
Energize comes in 3 flavors: Lemon, Fruit Punch and just released: Mixed Berry. You can purchase 1 tub of 40 servings or 1 box of 32 individual packet. Click the button to purchase. Feel like joining me in a #gogojuice dance party on Insta? Tag me so I can see it! @bodyrebooted