If you would have told me 10 months ago, that I would feel this good about turning 38, I probably wouldn’t have believed you. I had suffered a loss, was overweight, depressed, had anxiety, on medication, and was just all-around sad & tired. But today, I am a new woman! I’m thin, confident, happy, strong, and optimistic about the future! As Diamond Dallas Page would say, I’m 37 going on 38 years YOUNG!
So today, I’m setting 25 goals for myself to work towards and achieve in the next year. Some are fitness related, some family, some health, and some random. But one thing’s for sure - they will all help me continue to better myself and that’s the best birthday gift you can ever give yourself!
My 25 Goals for the next year:
- Get DDPYoga certified & start helping others get healthy & fit!
- Experiment with new foods
- Stay in touch & visit often with family
- Tone-up my body
- Do 5x 10-sec push-ups
- Build up my nutrition business
- Grow a garden
- Get a ‘gut test’ to find out my food intolerances
- Make The Pregnancy Cookbook a success!
- Learn more yoga extreme positions
- Grow my blog(s) BodyRebooted and 2CookinMamas
- Read more
- Get a physical
- Play more with my son
- Learn something new
- Stop to smell the roses more often
- Continue eating gluten/cow-dairy/gmo free
- Inspire others
- Live more in the now & stop stressing about the ‘what-ifs’
- Become a successful blogger
- Challenge myself daily
- Learn Photoshop
- Keep friendships alive & make new ones
- Live life at 90%
- Become a FITspiration!