The Fit for Life Bootcamp
If you’ve made it to this page then you’ve probably seen some of my bootcamp workout clips or sign-ups on Instagram or Facebook. Or maybe you just heard the term bootcamp and thought you’d check it out. Either way, let me break it down so you get a better understanding of what they are.
At it’s core, my bootcamp is a private online fitness community filled with ladies & gents looking to grow and get healthier in mind and body.
- Workout to whatever program you want! Moving that body = releasing endorphins.
- Get weekly meal plans. Each week you’ll get a new meal plan with recipes and grocery guide to help you with your nutrition.
- Drink our superfoods shake! Staying healthy is more important now than ever before!
- Be part of an incredible community. You’ll check in with the group, chat about what you’re doing and form amazing connections!
- Focus on positivity! Part of being healthy is working on a positive mindset too!
- Stay connected! We have fun themes and challenges each month to stay connected with one another. Just because we’re virtual doesn’t mean we can’t be connected!
#MBF and #MBFA are brand new workouts that hit this July! So let’s take a deeper dive into the program and our Fit for Life Bootcamp this summer! You’ll be able to do this workout and any of our other 1100+ workouts!
Megan Davies is the super trainer and creator of these two 21 day programs. She wanted them to be fast, fun and effective and turn your body into a fat-burning machine without spending hours on the treadmill or cutting out carbs.
- 2 x 3 week programs designed to be done back to back (#mbf and #mbfa)
- 25-45 minute workouts
- Set to music so you can push your pace, find your rhythm, and let the music drive you to burn maximum calories.
- 7 days a week: M/W/F Strength Training, T/TH Cardio, Sat EMOMs (every minute on the minute), Sunday – Recovery
- Super Trainer Megan Davies (winner of the 20s and creator of Clean Week).
So what is #MBF and #MBFA?
#mbf (muscle burns fat) & #mbfa (muscle burns fat advanced) are two 3-week programs that incorporate strength training and cardio to help you build muscle and burn fat and are set to the beat of the music.
For some moves, you’ll use 2 dumbbells, and for others you’ll just use one to put your body off-balance. This combination of symmetrical and asymmetrical training will challenge your core and engage more muscles throughout your body.
Most workouts utilize the BRAND NEW BOD Rope, a Cordless Indoor Jump Rope, with weighted handles to help you focus on your speed and effort, while reducing the chance of tripping.
Remember: Muscle. Burns. Fat. Go harder, go faster and watch the pounds drop.
WATCH the video below to get a peek into each of these programs!
Who is #MBF for?
#MBF is a beginner program that features simple, easy-to-follow moves and 25-35 minute workouts.
#MBFA is an intermediate program with longer 25-40 minute workouts that build on the moves you learned in #mbf and include Megan Minutes which are 1-minute challenges using heavy weights and low-rep burnouts.
How does nutrition fit into #mbf?
To get the results you have to eat right so nutrition plays a key part in all 6 weeks. You can’t starve yourself. Building muscle and getting toned takes FUEL. You have to eat to lose weight!
Our bundles include 2 incredible nutrition programs – both proven to provide long term results – without starving yourself or giving up the things you love.
With Ultimate Portion Fix, Autumn Calabrese gives you control over food by managing portions with color-coded containers to help you create delicious, perfectly portioned meals aligned to your goals.
The 2B Mindset program, created by Ilana Muhlstein, Registered Dietician Nutritionist and bestselling author, is a flexible approach to weight loss that lets you eat larger volumes of food to help you feel satisfied physically and emotionally, with an approach to accountability to keep you on-track every day.
You’ll also receive your first 30 days of access to the Nutrition+ membership, which gives you ongoing accountability and support to help you reach your weight-loss goals.
Try the quiz and see which nutrition plan is suited for you.